RADIO ONDA DISCO FOREVER

martes, 1 de noviembre de 2016

DISCO NIGHTS - VOL 1 - 320

01- Boys Town gang - Can't take my eyes of off you.
02- Tina Charles - I love to love.
03- Kelly Marie - Love Trial.
04- Shalamar - The Second time around.
05- Penny McLean - Lady Bump.
06- Musique - In the Bush.
07- Sharon Redd - In the name of Love.
08- Evelyn Thomas - High Energy.
09- Two man Sound - Capital Tropical.
10- The Michael Zager Band - Let's all chant.
11- Gino Soccio - Try it out.
12- Crown Heights Affair - You gave me love.
13- Carol Douglas - Doctor's Orders.
14- Manu Dibango - Soul Makossa.
15- Jesse Green - NIce and slow.
16- Instant funk - I got my mind made up.
17- Gloria Gaynor - I will survive.
18- Carrie Lucas - I gotta keep Dancin'.
19- Loni Gamble - Could It be Love.
20- Lydia Murdock - Superstar.
DESCARGAR-DOWNLOAD-MEGA
PASS:panchomusic